Stainless Steel Expanded Metal Mesh
Our stainless steel expanded metal includes raised and flattened mesh type. Though it’s expensive, it has much better corrosion resistance and longer service life.
Hightop expanded stainless steel metal is made of superior SS 304, 316 or 316L. It is one of the most durable type. The hole patterns can have diamond, hexagon, and other decorative shapes.
- Rust resistance. Stainless expanded metal has excellent corrosion and rust resistance, which makes it perfect for harsh environments use.
- High-temperature resistance. Expanded stainless steel can maintain good working conditions in a high-temperature environment.
- Durable and long service life. The chemical stability of stainless steel ensures its long service life.
- Outdoor and indoor decorative mesh.
- Walkway, stair treads, flooring and decking to ensure people’s safety.
- Security fence
- Equipment protection device
- Wall cladding
- Filter elements for liquid and gas filtration. It has excellent corrosion resistance, which makes it ideal for industries that require high acid and alkali resistance.
Request a quote