Aluminum Expanded Metal Mesh and Sheet
Aluminum expanded metal is much lighter than stainless steel and carbon steel. It has excellent rust and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for high temperature, salty and other harsh environments. The aluminum mesh panel has the characteristics of bright appearance, economy, and easy to bend or form in any direction.
Hightop manufactures and supplies flat and raised expanded aluminium mesh sheets and panels. The raised type has better slip resistance, and the flattened type has a smooth surface and can be used as a furniture surface. Both can be made into different mesh patterns, including diamond, hexagon, and other decorative patterns.
The expanded aluminum sheet can be surface treated with spray-painting to achieve better corrosion resistance, and it has a variety of color options.
- Economic -Aluminum mesh has good corrosion resistance and rust resistance, but it is cheaper than stainless steel mesh and is a more economical choice.
- Lightweight – This is the most important feature of aluminum mesh panels. Lightweight expanded metal sheets are widely used in decorative applications.
- Sturdy -Although the aluminum mesh is light in weight, it still has a strong structure.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
Application of expanded aluminium mesh
- Expanded aluminium mesh is widely building facades, such as shopping malls, airport passages, theaters, museums, exhibition halls and other architecture. Aluminum mesh is lightweight and has excellent corrosion resistance, making it the most commonly used wall claddings.
- Used for sun shield, ceilings, lighting, etc.
- Safety protection, safety fence
Request a quote