Expanded Copper Mesh Sheet
Expanded copper mesh is made by cutting and expanding a sheet of metal by a machine. It features diamond or hexagon openings. There is almost no waste of materials in the production process, thereby total cost reduced. Our copper expanded metal includes raised, flattened and other decorative patterns.
The expanded copper mesh is soft, extensible, and delivers good thermal and electrical conductivity. Therefore, it is the perfect choice for applications such as batteries. The special appearance of copper mesh makes it also popular in design or decoration projects.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant.
- Good ventilation, lighting and heat dissipation.
Application of Copper Expanded Metal
- Architectural decoration applications.
- Building screening, roofs, ceilings, etc.
- Protective facility
- Filter element
- Home appliance battery
- Electromagnetic shielding
Request a quote