Expanded nickel mesh
The expanded nickel mesh is made of nickel sheet or coil. It has excellent corrosion resistance to alkaline and neutral solution media such as carbonate, nitrate, oxide and acetate. The metal sheet is cut and stretched to form a uniform diamond-shaped opening on the surface. Expanded nickel mesh is easy to bend, cut and processed into any shape.
Hole pattern: diamond, hexagon
Surface type: raised or flattened
- Excellent corrosion resistant to concentrated alkali solution.
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good heat resistance
- High strength
- Easy to process
- Chemical power supply field – applied to nickel-metal hydride, nickel-cadmium, fuel cell and other foamed nickel positive and negative electrodes, which doubles the battery performance.
- Chemical industry – can be used as catalyst and its carrier, filter medium (such as oil-water separator, automobile exhaust purifier, air purifier, photocatalyst filter, etc.)
- Electrochemical engineering field – used for hydrogen production by electrolysis, electrocatalytic process, electrochemical metallurgy, etc.
- Functional material field – can be used as a damping material to absorb wave energy, noise reduction, vibration absorption, buffer electromagnetic shielding, invisible technology, flame retardant, heat insulation, etc.
Request a quote