Expanded Brass Mesh
The expanded brass mesh is made of brass sheet. It is a metal mesh with various openings formed by cutting and stretching. Due to this special production technique, there is basically no waste of materials in the production process. The shape of the openings can be diamond, hexagon, or other decorative holes. According to the surface type, it can be divided into raised and flattened type.
Brass expanded metal is usually used as a special electronic, chemical filter or other media filter. At the same time, it is often used in the design and decoration industry because of its special appearance.
- Unique appearance and solid structure
- Anti-corrosion, anti-acid and alkali.
- Low cost and long service life.
- Allow light, air, liquid, heat, and sound to pass through.
- Ventilation screen
- Protective mesh for machinery and electrical equipment.
- Various decorative application, such as a screen for windows, doors, walls, ceilings, building facades, roofs,
Request a quote