Heavy duty expanded metal
Heavy duty expanded metal is a heavy-gauge metal mesh plate, which is more prominent in terms of strength and bearing capacity. Heavy gauge expanded metal is usually raised to play a non-slip effect. The mesh patterns are generally diamond and hexagonal. Due to its high strength, it is often used in walkways, platforms, stair tread or ramps, etc. Compared with conventional materials, it is not only non-slip, but also ventilated to avoid the accumulation of rain and snow.
Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
Hole shape: hexagonal, diamond
Surface treatment: galvanized, powder coating
- Strong, sturdy and high bearing capacity
- Corrosion-resistant – Stainless steel and galvanized steel have better environmental adaptability.
Application of heavy duty expanded metal
- Shipbuilding, tanker ladder mesh, heavy machinery, ships, escalators and other working platforms.
- Floors, sidewalks, ramps and walkways.
- Filtration and screening in the petroleum or mining industries.
- Used as reinforcement for buildings, roads, bridges, and water conservancy projects.
Request a quote